Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://atomicglassworks.com and any related services provided by IAC International / Atomic Glassworks.
By accessing https://atomicglassworks.com, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website or using any other services provided by IAC International / Atomic Glassworks.
We, IAC International / Atomic Glassworks, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 17 August 2021.
Limitations of Use
By using this website, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on this website;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service IAC International / Atomic Glassworks provides;
- use this website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use this website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use this website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use this website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to IAC International / Atomic Glassworks and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by IAC International / Atomic Glassworks at any time.
You retain your intellectual property ownership rights over content you submit to us for publication on our website. We will never claim ownership of your content, but we do require a license from you in order to use it.
The license you grant us can be terminated at any time by deleting your content or account. However, to the extent that we (or our partners) have used your content in connection with commercial or sponsored content, the license will continue until the relevant commercial or post has been discontinued by us.
Our website and the materials on our website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, IAC International / Atomic Glassworks makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall IAC International / Atomic Glassworks or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website, even if IAC International / Atomic Glassworks or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. IAC International / Atomic Glassworks does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
IAC International / Atomic Glassworks has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by IAC International / Atomic Glassworks of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Minnesota. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is IAC International / Atomic Glassworks’ policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://atomicglassworks.com, and other sites we own and operate.
Personal information is any information about you which can be used to identify you. This includes information about you as a person (such as name, address, and date of birth), your devices, payment details, and even information about how you use a website or online service.
This policy is effective as of 17 August 2021.
Last updated: 17 August 2021
Information We Collect
Information we collect falls into one of two categories: “voluntarily provided” information and “automatically collected” information.
“Voluntarily provided” information refers to any information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions.
“Automatically collected” information refers to any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details about your visit.
Additionally, if you encounter certain errors while using the site, we may automatically collect data about the error and the circumstances surrounding its occurrence. This data may include technical details about your device, what you were trying to do when the error happened, and other technical information relating to the problem. You may or may not receive notice of such errors, even in the moment they occur, that they have occurred, or what the nature of the error is.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
When you visit our website or interact with our services, we may automatically collect data about your device, such as:
- Device Type
- Operating System
- Unique device identifiers
- Device settings
- Geo-location data
Data we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
We may ask for personal information — for example, when you submit content to us or when you contact us — which may include one or more of the following:
- Phone/mobile number
- Home/mailing address
We consider “user-generated content” to be materials (text, image and/or video content) voluntarily supplied to us by our users for the purpose of publication on our website or re-publishing on our social media channels. All user-generated content is associated with the account or email address used to submit the materials.
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Register for an account
- Enter any of our competitions, contests, sweepstakes, and surveys
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to provide you with our platform’s core features and services
- to enable you to customize or personalize your experience of our website
- to deliver products and/or services to you
- to contact and communicate with you
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes
- to run competitions, sweepstakes, and/or offer additional benefits to you
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
We may combine voluntarily provided and automatically collected personal information with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources. For example, Our marketing and market research activities may uncover data and insights, which we may combine with information about how visitors use our site to improve our site and your experience on it.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security.
You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services. For example, ensuring any passwords associated with accessing your personal information and accounts are secure and confidential.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you
- third parties to collect and process data
- an entity that buys, or to which we transfer all or substantially all of our assets and business
Third parties we currently use include:
- Zoho SalesIQ
- Zoho Marketing Automation
- Zoho Marketing Automation
- Google reCaptcha
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Marketing permission: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you.
Non-discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights over your personal information. Unless your personal information is required to provide you with a particular service or offer (for example providing user support), we will not deny you goods or services and/or charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties, or provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include data, including your personal information, among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any parties who acquire us may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, continue to use your personal information according to this policy, which they will be required to assume as it is the basis for any ownership or use rights we have over such information.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy
If the changes are significant, or if required by applicable law, we will contact you (based on your selected preferences for communications from us) and all our registered users with the new details and links to the updated or changed policy.
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
Additional Disclosures for California Compliance (US)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you live in California and your business relationship with us is mainly for personal, family, or household purposes, you may ask us about the information we release to other organizations for their marketing purposes.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Cookies and Pixels
CCPA-permitted financial incentives
In accordance with your right to non-discrimination, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels for the goods or services we provide.
Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to the value of your personal information, and we will provide written terms that describe clearly the nature of such an offer. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
California Notice of Collection
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information enumerated in the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, phone number account name, IP address, and an ID or number assigned to your account.
- Customer records, such as billing and shipping address, and credit or debit card data.
- Commercial information, such as products or services history and purchases.
- Geolocation data.
- Inferences, such as information about your interests, preferences and favorites.
For more information on information we collect, including the sources we receive information from, review the “Information We Collect” section. We collect and use these categories of personal information for the business purposes described in the “Collection and Use of Information” section, including to provide and manage our Service.
Right to Know and Delete
If you are a California resident, you have rights to delete your personal information we collected and know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Shine the Light
If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights discussed above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain personal information as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” with third parties and affiliates for their own direct marketing purposes.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: